Thursday, April 17, 2014

Next Meal Planning Class Scheduled! Thursday, May 29th, 6 to 7:30pm

For those of you who requested another class, there is now one scheduled!

This class is for all who are interested in:
-Eating Healthier (I focus on "real" unprocessed food)
-Spending less money on groceries (I spend under $250 a month for all groceries for my family of 4!)
-Only grocery shopping once or twice a month (I do one 1 big trip and then 1 smaller one for more milk & produce)
-Planning out a monthly menu that you can use over and over
-Making a master grocery list where you highlight the items as they run out
-Being fed a yummy FREE lunch or dinner (depending on if you choose a morning/afternoon class or evening class)

The class will last 1 1/2 hours.  I will feed you a yummy meal (from the recipes I love and use for you to try out), provide you with lots of delicious, healthy, and simple to make recipes and then I will teach you how to put together your own monthly menu and a master grocery list and provide all of the materials needed. Classes where you learn lots of good information are great but sometimes it's hard to find the time to ever put that info to use!  This class is hands on so you will leave all ready to start saving money, eating healthier and knowing exactly how to answer the question "what's for dinner?"  

The cost of the class is $40.  Please bring cash or checks to the class.  Checks should be made out to me, Rachel Biesinger.

When: Saturday, June 214th 10-11:30am

Where: The lovely Daybreak Community Center, Conference Room A (4544 Harvest Moon Drive, South Jordan, UT-you don't have to be a Daybreak resident to attend) and I will be posting the dates and times here soon.  **Child care is available at the awesome Child Watch in the building for only $3 an hour!  Click here for details and to grab a spot for your child! Sorry but children are not allowed in the area of the building our class is in so please make arrangements for your children to be taken care of in the Child Watch or somewhere else

How do I sign up?: Email me here to register and ask any questions.

Life's complicated so let's make a plan so feeding you and your family is simple!
My groceries for the month at the beginning of April.  

No comments:

Post a Comment